Love creative problem solving and organization? We’re looking for you!
Endgame360 is a 100% virtual media company that runs www.cheatsheet.com, www.sportscasting.com, www.remoter.co, and www.motorbiscuit.com. At Endgame360, our primary objective is to delight our 30+ million monthly readers with high-quality content. We are a creative organization at our core and relentlessly strive to foster a cycle of success: Building the best company possible, to attract and retain the best talent available, to produce the best content in the world for our readers. Publishing since 2009, we have continued to grow our audience along with the number of sites we operate.
We are looking for a Full Time Executive Assistant to join our team.
***This position would be ideally filled by someone living in the Asheville, NC area.***
As our Executive Assistant you will:
- Report to our CEO and work cross-functionally with multiple departments to fulfill administrative needs.
- Work with our CEO and Management to:
- Pull reports from Google Analytics and other reporting tools and create/present data in a way that helps in decision making and data analysis.
- Managing email communication and general email accounts for the organization
- General data organization and maintenance
- Work with our Finance team to:
- Collect all mail from PO box, distribute to individuals accordingly through scanning, etc.
- Assist with data entry as needed.
- Manage company computer inventory + requests, coordinate with our computer vendor, ship computers to employees and process all maintenance requests.
- Work with our People Ops team to:
- Schedule and book appointments/meetings/travel for quarterly General Council retreats and ad-hoc in-person meetings.
- Purchase and send out weekly digital gift cards for award winners.
- Send confidential documents and contracts to team members for signatures and add completed documents to company drive folders.
- Assist with on-boarding as needed.
- Review, purchase and send out company gifts, swag and employee resources.
- Have the ability to wear many different hats and fill in as needed throughout the company.
What makes Endgame360 a great place to work?
- We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 35 million monthly readers.
- We are a tightly-knit team that is passionate about the overall product and strives to be experts in the field. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
- We are an exciting, growing company and we want you to grow with us. At Endgame360, your career is what you make of it.
- Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere of your choosing. We have a distributed workforce, which means that you can work from wherever you want in your hometown (or during travel!) and collaborate with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
- We offer competitive salaries, an exceptional bonus program, a flexible vacation policy, paid parental leave, health, dental & vision insurance, 401k contributions, and continuing education reimbursements.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Self-motivated and comfortable taking ownership of projects and working independently in a 100% remote environment.
- Experience providing administrative support in a fast-paced business environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and a quick learner who exhibits excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with immaculate attention to detail and ability to do accurate work in a timely manner.
- Extremely trustworthy, understands the importance of confidentiality
- The ability to process facts quickly, write concisely, and focus on pertinent details.
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating effectively with C-Suite Leadership, Operations, Finance and People Ops teams.
- Experience working with Google Suite, Asana and Slack is preferred but not required.
If this opportunity interests you and you fit the job description, please fill out this form.