Love People Operations? We’re looking for you!
Endgame360 is a 100% virtual digital media company that runs www.cheatsheet.com, www.sportscasting.com, www.remoter.co, and www.motorbiscuit.com. At Endgame360, our primary objective is to delight our 50+ million monthly readers with high-quality content. We are a creative organization at our core and relentlessly strive to foster a cycle of success: Building the best company possible, to attract and retain the best talent available, to produce the best content in the world for our readers. Publishing since 2009, we have continued to grow our audience along with the number of sites we operate.
What makes the Endgame360 network a great place to work?
- We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 50 million monthly readers.
- We are a tightly-knit team that is passionate about the overall product and strives to be experts in the field. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
- We are an exciting, growing company and we want you to grow with us. At Endgame360, your career is what you make of it.
- Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere of your choosing. We have a distributed workforce, which means that you can work from wherever you want in your hometown (or during travel!) and collaborate with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
- We offer competitive salaries, an exceptional bonus program, a flexible paid time off program, paid parental leave, paid family and medical leave, health, dental & vision insurance, 401k contributions, and continuing education reimbursements.
As our Recruiter/HR Generalist you will:
In summary, support People Ops initiatives by performing tasks required to administer and execute programs including but not limited to compliance, compensation, staffing, recruiting, benefits, employer branding, leave, team relations, team retreats, GC retreats, orientation, relocations, engagement, performance and talent management, productivity, management development, recognition, morale, health and wellness, culture, and training and development.
- Perform recruitment/hiring related tasks including the maintenance of the application tool, sourcing applicants, posting jobs, sourcing effective recruitment options, video interviewing/pre-screening (as needed), coordinating interviews, routing applications to respective hiring managers, ensuring scorecards are completed, job offers, processing background and reference checks, completing the staffing update, responding to candidates, and addressing general employment inquiries.
- Maintain the company’s career page, the career pages on job boards, and the company career social media pages.
- Respond to feedback that may exist within the company’s job board and social media pages and utilize the boards and social media to interact with future candidates while building the employer brand.
- Form and maintain relationships with colleges, associations, social media groups that have specializations in careers and/or interests related to our organization.
- Create and distribute a candidate newsletter to be distributed at a consistent time interval.
- Organize and participate in job fairs (virtual and/or in-person) as well as recruitment/marketing activities.
- Assist in recruiting/marketing efforts through the maintenance of www.remoter.co.
- Remain up to date when it comes to best recruiting practices, related employment laws, and the digital media industry.
- Run reports and tracks metrics as it relates to recruiting activities.
- Research new acquisition sources and identify and utilize innovative, high yield sourcing methods and tools that support the hiring of a diverse workforce aligned with our culture.
- Onboard new hires by creating templates, setting up accounts, completing Form I-9, and ensuring the overall process is completed at both the company and departmental levels.
- Take the lead on the company’s culture club initiatives and programs.
- Research, develop, and implement new culture initiatives for the company and find ways to encourage team members to get together in-person and virtually as appropriate.
- Respond to team member and manager concerns, questions, and requests referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Create and distribute a team member newsletter to be distributed at a consistent time interval.
- Feature team members periodically on a Slack channel or through another means that will enable members to get to know each other more and to connect.
- Maintain positive working relationships across departments and with all team members.
- Maintain confidentiality with all People Ops matters and security with all People Ops records.
- Take the lead in recognizing team member life events (years of service, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, get well soon, condolences, etc.).
- Facilitate team member engagement surveys, conduct regular check-ins with staff, and look for ways to optimize and improve team member satisfaction.
- Order swag and distribute to team members.
- Assist with benefits administration to include communicating benefit information to team members.
- Resolve benefits related questions or concerns for team members.
- Provide support during the annual open enrollment process and the new hire enrollment process.
- Support People Ops team goal in communicating benefits to the team to ensure there is a solid, consistent awareness of what is offered.
- Participate in benchmarking and researching potential new benefits the company could provide as well as whether the existing benefits remain valued.
- Obtain signatures from team members through the HRIS and/or Hello Sign and upload documents into electronic personnel files.
- Participate in ensuring People Ops Resources project in Asana remains updated and accurate.
- Process personnel action requests such as promotions, pay changes, terminations, etc.
- Support database maintenance and accuracy for the department to include perks platform, ATS, HRIS, etc. by accurately maintaining team member records within them and finding ways to better optimize the admin and team member use of the programs. Periodically audits the databases for accuracy as well.
- Assist with HR audits, filings, and reports.
- Take the lead in processing relocation requests.
- Track FMLA and related leaves and ADA accommodations programs.
- Ensure performance reviews are completed via tracking and filing.
- Maintain federal, state, local, and company postings.
- Support managers in ensuring job descriptions for positions within their team remain up to date.
- Complete unemployment questionnaires as needed.
- Track the training/learning initiatives within the company.
- Participates in sourcing, creation, and/or implementation of training programs/workshops.
- Takes part in the development and maintenance of learning paths within the organization.
- Serve as back-up in processing payroll as needed. (Payroll is currently processed by the Finance team, but the People Ops team serves as a back-up as needed).
- Assist in company-wide program implementation and rollout of new processes to ensure as positive an experience as possible for team members and managers.
- Process support in the planning and implementation of virtual and in-person all team retreats as well as GC retreats.
- Make recommendations of how to improve the performance, retention, and team member experience.
- Maintain working knowledge of company programs, procedures, and benefits as well as applicable laws, best practices, and new developments and assists in their implementation and compliance.
- Participates in other People Ops activities, research, and/or special projects as needed.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Be located in CA, CO, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, TN, TX, or VA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field (experience may be substituted for educational requirements).
- 2-5 years of experience in a HR Generalist/Recruiter related role preferred. Experience in high-growth or high-volume recruiting/onboarding also preferred.
- Professional HR credentials desirable but not required upon hire (SHRM-CP, PHR, aPHR, etc. or comparable credentials). Willingness and ability to obtain after hire if needed.
- Experience working with HR platforms (such as HRIS, ATS, etc.). preferred. The ability to learn and effectively use a variety of software.
- Multi-state HR experience is a plus (not necessarily required).
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws and HR best practices as well as the ability to successfully research valid sources to find the information needed.
- Experience using different social media platforms.
- Effective organizational and communication skills with the ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Comfort in and willingness to participate in video calls.
- Ability to use G-Suite, Asana, and Slack. Proficiency preferred prior to hire but not necessarily required.
- Ability and desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual environment and thrive in a fast-paced company with ever-changing priorities.
- Strong project management ability while demonstrating attention to detail.
If this opportunity interests you and you fit the job description, please complete this application form. https://forms.gle/uEPFCxvGm7dqtSw37